Internships available for German students!
Internships (HR, Marketing, Communication, Content, Research)
Grenzelooswerk is looking for enthusiastic German trainees! We have a number of instructive and challenging interships available for multiple disciplines. We offer you a great internship in a dynamic work environment in Leeuwarden, with friendly colleagues and plenty of space to develop your qualities.
YOU are looking for an interesting internship:
- You work accurately and feel responsible
- You take initiative
- You want to learn a lot
- You have good knowledge of German & English (or Dutch)
Reasons why doing an internship in our team is fun and interesting for you:
- No day is the same, when you’re working with us
- We take the time guiding you
- You get the freedom to organize your own work
- You will be involved in various disciplines
- You will be surrounded by a young team
- You help to conquer the international labor market!
- We are an enthusiastic and close-knit team: you get a lot of personal contact, free lunch every Friday in the city and of course a nice drink to celebrate the weekend!
Our office is located in Leeuwarden about 2 minutes away from the station. Send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.