Customer Service Agent in Budapest!
- Functie: Customer Service Agent
- Locatie: Budapest, Hongarije
- Periode: 20 februari 2017 t/m 20 februari 2018
- Nationaliteit: Geen voorkeur
- Salaris: Onbekend
- Minimum leeftijd: 18 jaar
- Accommodatie: Onbekend
- Categorie: Commerciële dienstverlening
Circa een jaar geleden
Over de vacature
This role serves as mediator between the customer and all other internal support functions in providing solutions related to the entire order-to-cash cycle for the client's brand. The customer service agent processes high volumes of inbound transactions, including order requests and general inquiries submitted via phone, fax, e-mail or web while demonstrating consistently error-free work at all times. A proactive order to cash support is required from order entry through to successful delivery making it easier for customers to do business with the client.
• Placing orders accurately, completely and within agreed deadlines into SAP and by pro actively following up on missing information and exceptions.
• Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders and customers by providing a professional service.
• Displays the ability to professionally manage customers and their expectations with the intent to build mutually beneficial and effective relationships.
• Delivering first time resolutions to customer queries and problems.
• Designated as the single point of contact to provide high level customer service in the local language.
• Works collaboratively with team members to meet individual and team targets.
• Fluent in DUTCH and ENGLISH. Strong communication skills in both written and oral
• French is an advantage
• Customer focus and process oriented mindset
• Good analytical and high complex problem solving skills
• Engagement, self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Openness, inter cultural competence
• Stress resistance/resilience
• Readiness to learn and develop
• Respond to customers in timely manner
• SAP knowledge is an additional advantage
Minimaal 365 dagen in de periode van 20 februari 2017 t/m 20 februari 2018.