This role serves as mediator between the customer and all other internal support functions in providing solutions related to the entire order-to-cash cycle for the client's brand. The customer service agent processes high volumes of inbound transactions, including order requests and general inquiries submitted via phone, fax, e-mail or web while demonstrating consistently error-free work at all times. A proactive order to cash support is required from order entry through to successful delivery making it easier for customers to do business with the client.
• Placing orders accurately, completely and within agreed deadlines into SAP and by pro actively following up on missing information and exceptions.
• Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders and customers by providing a professional service.
• Displays the ability to professionally manage customers and their expectations with the intent to build mutually beneficial and effective relationships.
• Delivering first time resolutions to customer queries and problems.
• Designated as the single point of contact to provide high level customer service in the local language.
• Works collaboratively with team members to meet individual and team targets.
• Fluent in DUTCH and ENGLISH. Strong communication skills in both written and oral
• French is an advantage
• Customer focus and process oriented mindset
• Good analytical and high complex problem solving skills
• Engagement, self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Openness, inter cultural competence
• Stress resistance/resilience
• Readiness to learn and develop
• Respond to customers in timely manner
• SAP knowledge is an additional advantage
Minimaal 365 dagen in de periode van 20 februari 2017 t/m 20 februari 2018.